1st LONDON INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
January 28-30, 2021
January 28, 2021
Olga Nosova-V.N. Karasin Kharkiv National University
1. Business Session I
Omar Farooq (Chair)
- D. Rajan: Role and compensation related factors causing heavy workload: an empirical study among sanitary workers.
- O. Nosova: System transformational changes in Ukraine.
2. Economy Session
Olga Nosova (Chair)
- J. O. Ekwoaba & C. O. Chidi: Wages and salaries determination and adjustments in the Nigerian public sector.
- C. P. Taushanzhi & S. I. Anastasov: Theory and practice of the Unified tax: Innovation in taxation.
January 29, 2021
3. Business Session II
- R. Malini & E. Shanmugapriya: Police officers’ opinion on their work.
- Abubakar Tanko Mohammed: An Empirical View of Business Model Innovation in The Energy Sub-Sector (Electricity) of Nigeria
4. Digital Business Session
- S. Ozdemir & M.A. Eroğlu: SWOT analysis of electronic publishing: Example of UKEY publishing.
- T. Valiyev: Digital transformation and business model
January 30, 2021
5. Business Session III
Selim Ozdemir (Chair)
- R. Malini & R. Raghadevi: Attitude of the top scorers towards societal cancer
- R. A. Aruna: IFS (Integrated Farming System): Utilization of by-products and wastes to attain self-sustainability
6. Education Session
Mehmet Ali Eroglu (Chair)
- S. Metin &Y. Doganay: The characteristics of parental attitudes of religious families in child-rising.
- I. Kurt: Future is near more than ever with its challenges for the world citizens: Education as a key.
- M. Tas, Y. Doganay & V. Odar: Making entrepreneurship happen and be acquired throughout education.